欢迎访问范文狗范文大全网!

英语流行口语对话:Talking About Work 谈论工作

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  随着全球的各国的关系越来越好,从21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,那么在谈论工作该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Talking About Work 谈论工作,希望可以帮到大家

  What kind of job have you had?

  你做过什么工作?

  A:What kind of job have you ever had?

  A:你做过什么工作?

  B:I used to work as a teacher.

  B:我当过教师。

  A:How did you like your job?

  A:喜欢你的工作吗?

  B:Oh,if I hadn't moved here I would never thought of changing it.

  要不是搬到这儿,我不会考虑换工作的.

  What sort of job would you like to take?

  你想做什么样的工作?

  A:What sort of job would you like to take?

  A:你想做什么样的工作?

  B:I prefer a sedentary job and I used to work as an operator.

  我喜欢静一点的工作,我曾经当过接线员.

  A:We need an operator now.

  A:我们正需要接线员。

  B:It's just the job I've been searching for.

  B:这也正是我想要找的工作。

  Which job do you prefer...?

  你喜欢做什么工作……?

  A:Which job do you prefer,an accountant or a secretary?

  你喜欢做什么工作,会计还是秘书?

  B:Neither,I prefer an active job.

  都不喜欢。我更喜欢能动的工作。

  A:Then how about a salesman?

  A:那么当推销员怎么样?

  B:That's better.I like travelling.

  B:太好了,我喜欢旅行。

  I have done something like that before.

  我以前干过类似的工作。

  A:Are you familiar with the office management?

  你熟悉办公室的管理工作吗?

  B:I have done something like that before.

  B:以前干过类似的工作。

  A:Are you still interested in it?

  A:现在还感兴趣吗?

  B:I think I an.I left the job only because it was too far from my home.

  我想是的,我辞掉了这份工作只是因为离家太远

  I once had a job in...

  我以前在……干过。

  A:May I have your resume,please?

  A:可以看看你的简历吗?

  B:Yes,I need a job that can give full play to my skills.

  可以,我需要一份能发挥我一技之长的工作.

  A:Do you like a job in a library,working with books?

  A:想在图书馆工作吗?和书打交道。

  B:I like peace.As a matter of fact,I once had a job in a library.

  我喜欢平静.事实上,我以前在图书馆干过.

  I used to work for...

  我曾……。

  A:I suppose you've had many jobs,George.

  A:乔治,我想你干过不少工作吧。

  B:Yes,I used to work for stone,preparing computer programs;I was a businessman tow years ago;and I even ran a small factory until last year.I used to hold a similar job for six years.

  B:是的,我曾在四通公司搞过软件。两年前经过商;我还开过一个小型工厂,一直到去年。类似的工作我干了六年。

  A:We need aa person who knows how to operate and repair all kinds of office appliances.

  我们需要一位能使用、维修各种办公设备的人

  B:I used to hold a similar job for six years.

  B:类似的工作我干了六年。

  A:So you're quite confident in your experience and skill

  A:那么你很自信自己的经验的技术了?

  B:I think so.

  B:我想是的。

  Actually,I received that kind of training.

  事实上,我接受过这种训练。

  A:We need to know whether you have the special training.

  我们想知道你是不是接受地专门的训练

  B:Actually,I received that kind of training when I was in college.

  事实上,我大学时就接受了这种训练。

  A:How about your experience?

  A:你的经历怎么样?

  B:I worked as a PR clerk for one year and then as manager of PR department for three years.

  我做过一年公关职员,三年公关部经理我在考虑换换工作。

  A:I'm really tired of my job in the bank.I am thinking about changing my job.

  A:银行的工作我厌烦了.我在考虑换换工作

  B:Have you any definite idea?

  B:有确定的想法了吗?

  A:Not yet,what's your opinion?

  A:还没有,我想听听你的意见?

  B:I think you'd better try an active job.

  B:我觉得你最好做经常动的工作。

  Are you getting overtime?

  有加班费吗?

  A:Are you getting overtime?

  A:有加班费吗?

  B:Yes,but it's not so appetizing.

  B:有,但是没什么吸引力。

  A:Have you thought about another job?

  A:考虑过换换工作吗?

  B:That's what's hanging on my mind recently.

  B:最近一直在考虑这个问题。

  May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?

  你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?

  A:May I ask,do you get a handsome salary?

  A:你的收入怎么样,我可以问问吗?

  B:Oh,so-so.They won't offer a handsome salary for an average job.

  一般吧.一般性的工作他们不肯给高工资的

  A:What do you do?

  A:你做什么工作。

  B:I work as a distributor at night from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m at home through computer.

  从下午五点到晚上九点在家里通过计算机搞传销

  How do you like it so far?

  到目前为止你觉得怎么样?

  A:What's your present job?

  A:你现在做什么工作?

  B:I'm a football coach.

  B:当足球教练。

  A:How do you like it so far?

  A:到目前为止你觉得怎么样?

  B:I like the young guys.I like sports.

  B:我喜欢那些小伙子们。我喜欢运动。

  How many hours do you have to work?

  你得工作多长时间?

  A:How many hours do you have to work?

  A:你得工作多长时间?

  B:My job is a nine-to-five one.

  B:从九点到五点。

  A:Do you do anything else the rest of your time?

  A:其余时间做别的吗?

  B:I'm a trainer in a fitness center.

  B:我在健美中心当教练。

  I find my job...

  我觉得工作……

  A:I find my job extremely boring these days.

  A:最近我觉得工作非常没劲。

  B:But,Jean,didn't you say you love meeting new people every day?

  可是珍,你不是说过你爱天天接触新人儿吗

  A:Yes,but now they become regular customers.

  A:说过,但是他们都成了老顾客。

  B:Let's see whether we can change one.

  B:那咱们看看能不能换一换。

  My job pays well.

  我的工资收入不错。

  A:How do you like your job?

  A:喜欢你的工作吗?

  B:I like the feeling it gives me.It makes me feel important.

  我喜欢工作给我的感觉.它使我感到自己很重要

  A:How's the salary?

  工资待遇怎么样?

  B:Oh,my job pays well.I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.

  B:工资不错。上个月开始每月长120美元。

  A:I started to get a $120-a-month rise last month.

  上个月开始每长120美元。

  B:Congratulations!

  B:祝贺你!

  A:So I don't have to leave my job now.I like my students.

  那么我也就不辞职了.不管怎么说,我喜欢学生

  B:I'm happy to see you change your mind.A university lecturer is better than a restless businessman.

  B:看到你改变主意我很高兴,大学讲师比不稳定的商人要好多了。

  It's hard work but stimulating.

  工作不轻松,但是很让人有精神。

  A:What's your job,may I ask?

  A:你做什么工作,可以问问吗?

  B:I'm a professional baseball player.

  B:我是职业棒球手。

  A:You must feel tired since you have to be active all the time.

  A:整天忙你一定很累吧。

  B:It's hard work but stimulating.

  B:工作不轻松,但是很让有精神。

  Are you busy with...?

  你整天忙……吗?

  A:What's your job?

  A:你做什么工作?

  B:I'm a teacher,and I like the feeling it gives me.

  B:教师,我喜欢教学工作给我的感觉。

  A:Are you busy with the students every day?

  A:整天教学吗?

  B:No,my working hours are flexible except the hours for lectures.

  不,除了讲课的时间以外我的工作时间很灵活

  I work on the day shift.

  我做白班。

  A:I hear some of your colleagues work at night.How about you?

  听说你有些同事干夜班。你呢?

  B:I work on the day shift.

  B:我做白班。

  A:It sounds better!

  A:蛮不错的呀!

  B:Perhaps,but they are more beautifully paid.

  也许吧,但是他们的待遇比我好。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享